Everyone is welcome to join in the fun at the The Kerrville Triathlon! This course is about as "Texas Friendly" as Kerrville itself! The downtown finish, and multi-loop run format allows for several opportunities to see your athlete. Spectators are welcome to roam the event site and cheer on their friends and family members.
Keeping safety of everyone as our #1 priority here are a few rules & guidelines:
- Do not enter any part of the race course.
- Use designated crosswalks only when instructed by volunteers and always look both ways and behind you before crossing the course.
- Please do not jump fences, sneak through gaps, or cross marked boundaries.
- Please do not challenge volunteers. They are providing instructions for a reason and are most concerned about the athletes safety.
- Spectators and/or family members are not allowed into the transition area.
- Spectators are welcome to help themselves to water.
- Official race food and drink is for the athletes and volunteers only. Some of our partners will also be giving away free samples, or selling food.